My Page Visits

Thursday, May 24, 2012

I know... I know.. why the heck haven't i been updating this blog?! My bad you guys. I've just been so crazy busy ever since school let out. I'll tell you aaallll about it!! 
It all started with my honey's graduation on May 6th 2012! (sooo proud of him). The graduation was help at the Georgia Dome (Home of the Atlanta Falcons).


Congrats Ga State University Class of 2012!!


His name up on the big screen!

The key speaker was the CEO of Feeding America which I expected to be super interesting, but she practically put everyone to sleep. 


Me, my honey, and his mommy. My hair was a mess and my face was so shiny from sweating outside. it was ridiculously hot!
 We went to his mother's house right after and she prepared a big yummy feast! 

He and his sister and mom
 The Graduate!
 This picture would be so nice if it wasn't so blurry...
 Clearly he was in the middle of blink lol. In case you are wondering; my dress is from F21 about a year ago and so is the belt. 


I had to fly out for Houston the next afternoon, so we ended the night by going see the Avengers and relaxing.
Thanks for stopping by and reading about this very special day!
Congratulations to any graduates out there and good luck in this crazy world!!
-Indy

1 comment: