My Page Visits

Sunday, June 29, 2014

GRWM (Happy Sunday)


So today is Sunday and I had a wonderful day with my family. First we made our way to church, ran a few errands, then came home to enjoy lunch and just lounge. Now we're just chilling watching the BET Awards, which is quite entertaining... why are all the ladies wearing white? lol Beautiful though!

Me filming my June Favs and a surprise giveaway for you all!
After getting in a filmed a few new videos for the you all that I plan to post over the next couple weeks. My hair totally poofed up after I got so sweaty walking through the church parking lot...smh Atlanta is waaaay too hot and humid! 
Check out my video on Youtube!

Top: American Eagle
Skirt: Forever21
Shoes: Jessica Simpson

Bag: Michael Kors
Watch: Fossil
So that's it for the blog post you guys. I'm going to eat more food and enjoy the award show. Have a good night and enjoy the week ahead!

Love, 
Indy
Me and my little one goofing around... Love this little girl sooooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment